At Soccer First, we offer a week of half-day or full day programs designed to develop a child's soccer skills. We offer basic soccer skills camps as well as skill specific camps. Camps are typically split into groups based on age and ability. Soccer First soccer camps are offered throughout the summer and are a good opportunity to spend time training, playing games, and learning new skills.
• Beginner/Recreational Camp (weeks 1-10): introduction to fun soccer
activities and games
• Dribbling/Speed and Agility Camps (weeks 2, 4, 6 & 8): Will cover techniques of
dribbling (possession, penetration, one vs one, and creating) and will
include work on motor skills, balance, speed, agility and coordination
- Camps can be catered to the skill level and needs of individual athletes.
- Camps can also be created for teams or groups of players.
- Call for more information.
Full Day*: $275.00/person from 9a-4p. Lunch included.
Half Day*: $140.00/person from 9a-12p or 1p-4p.
Summer Soccer Camp T-shirts are awarded to all SportsOhio camp participants at the conclusion of the camp.
Cost: Half Day - $140.00 per week
Full-Day - $275.00 per week
Registration Deposit* of $50 is non-refundable
(*included in camp fee)
June 2 - 6
June 9 - 13
June 16 - 20
June 23 - 27
July 7 - 11
July 14 - 18
July 21 - 25
July 28 - August 1
August 4 - 8
|SC 1014||August 11 - 15|
For more information, call 614-793-0101 or