SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS
We offer week-long half-day or full day camps designed to develop a child's soccer skills. We offer basic soccer skills camps as well as skill specific camps. Camps are typically split into groups based on age and ability. Camps are offered throughout the summer and are a good opportunity to have fun and learn new skills.
• Beginner/Recreational Camp (weeks 1-9): introduction to fun soccer activities and games
• Dribbling/Speed and Agility Camps (weeks 2, 4, 6 & 8): Will cover techniques of dribbling (possession, penetration, one vs one, and creating) and will include work on motor skills, balance, speed, agility and coordination
- Camps can be catered to the skill level and needs of individual athletes.
- Camps can also be created for teams or groups of players.
- Call for more information.
Full Day*: $275.00/person from 9a-4p. Lunch included.
Half Day*: $150.00/person from 9a-12p or 1p-4p.
Summer Soccer Camp T-shirts are awarded to all SportsOhio camp participants at the conclusion of the camp.
Cost: Half Day - $150.00 per week
Full-Day - $275.00 per week
Registration Deposit* of $50 is non-refundable
(*included in camp fee)
|Goalkeeping Skills Camp|
June 8 - 12
|June 15 - 19|
|GK 315||June 22 - 26|
|July 6 - 10|
|GK 515||July 13 - 17|
|July 20 - 24|
|July 27 -31|
|August 3 - 7|
|August 11 - 15|
For more information, call 614-793-0101 or