The Soccer Academy offers two different programs; Academy teams and the 3 v. 3 program, for ages 5-16.
- Teams will play 9 league games and will practice 5 times during the session.
philosophy of the Academy is to provide an opportunity for participants
to play soccer and receive coaching through practices and
- The fall indoor session begins November 1.
- The 3 v. 3 program is set up in a class/training format. We will meet 9 times, once a week for an hour. We will typically spend 30 minutes training and 30 minutes playing in a 3 v. 3 format (2 v. 2, 3 v. 3, 4 v. 4, depending on the number of participants).
- Next session will begin October 31.
- The 3 vs. 3 format will give players more time on the
ball, with less players on the field than a regular game, than a regular game. The focus will be on practice
and learning rather than competition. Scores and standings will not be
- Training and games will be held at Soccer First.
- 3 v. 3 classes are usually offered on Saturdays at 1pm (ages 5-7) and 2pm ages (8-10), Sundays at 3pm (ages 5-7), 4pm (ages 8-10 and ages 11-14), and 6pm (ages 7-10) and Tuesdays at 5:30pm (ages 7-10).
The Soccer Academy and 3 v 3 league fee of $175 per player includes administration by Soccer
First, practice rentals and coaching fees.
To sign up for a program:
For more information contact Chris Crosby @ 614-793-0101.